Presentations & Programme
Theme: The Takaful Industry - Adapting To Fundamental Change
The continuing evolution of Takaful provision in many countries portends a raft of new emerging challenges for the growth of Islamic banking, finance and insurance. Reflecting on these potential challenges should enable effective ways to be found to enhance the provision of Takaful.
There are two new developments which can assist in the growth of the Takaful and re-Takaful industry.
We have a potential solution for the provision of Re-Takaful for large real estate and construction projects. Indeed we are close to seeing the launch of a full-fledged Takaful Syndicate at Lloyd's of London. The London Market is also eyeing the Takaful market to bridge any shortfall in business caused by Brexit. Read More
- Session I: Brexit, The London Market And Takaful
- Keynote: Credit Quality Of Takaful Companies And Operators: Trends And Observations
- Session II: Challenging Times For The GCC Takaful Market
- Session III: Opportunities For Re-Takaful To Come Of Age
- Session IV: Launch: Milliman Family and General Takaful Report
- Session V: Insurtech: The Emerging Challenges for the Takaful Industry
- Session VI: Africa: The Growing Takaful Industry
- Session VII: Asset Management - A Liquid Real Asset Class?
- Session VIII: Mutuals - Is It Time For A Reboot Of Takaful?
- Session IX: Spreading The Takaful Message
- Session X: Shariah Issues In Takaful And Re-Takaful Operations